Thursday, January 20, 2011

Apologies for my absence

I apologize to my readers and to those companies whose products I have had and have failed to get a review up for for almost a month.

I was ill over Christmas with the flu or something like it. After being AWOL from the internet in general for a week I just got out of the habit of updating. I feel miserable about it. And the only thing I can do is try and get back in, and get to contacting, reviewing, and writing again.

I have four reviews I will be doing over today and tomorrow. So keep an eye open for them. I need to set goals for this thing. That is my short-term goal - To get these four reviews written and posted. Along with contacting companies and doing more research.

I hope I still find favor with my readers and the companies, and with other reviewers. This was just a hic-up in this thing. This is honestly something that brings me joy in the doing, and I will keep it up and going to keep consumers informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment