Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Boom Boom

What is Boom Boom? It is Energy You Inhale. There is no caffeine, just essential oils and scents. Does it work. Read on to find out.

Packaging:
Boom Boom is packaged in little tubes, which actually remind me of the Vicks inhalers that my Dad uses for a stuffy nose. If you have ever used one of those you have a good idea of how to use Boom Boom. Just shake it, twist open the package, which is about the same size as a lip balm container, and put the open in in your nostril and inhale.

Taste:
Since this is not consumed, only inhaling scents, I will be looking at the smell/scent of the products. Boom Boom comes in Berry Breeze, Cinna-Mint, and Tropical Rush.

Berry Breeze: Aside from the obvious menthol scent, there are hints of strawberry, and maybe some other berries I cannot pick out. Mostly strawberry scented though.
Cinna-Mint: I can tell this is sort of cinnamon scented, but I also sense a lot of clove scent in it as well, which I particularly enjoy. It kind of reminds me of winter time beverages and foods.
Tropical Rush: This has sort of a Pina Colada scent to it.

Energy:
This does not have any caffeine or anything related in it. It is a menthol and essential oils combination that helps you to be refreshed and restore focus. The menthol helps to open up your nasal passages and helps you breathe better. This combined with the essential oils are like a little kick of aroma therapy, waking you up with a refreshing scent.

Overall Impression:
These are great to carry around in your pocket or purse, or keep in the desk drawer at the office. There are no calories to add on, and nothing to ingest. I think that although there is no caffeine energy, these are great, because they will not make you jittery at all, and they are refreshing, and even help you to breathe a little easier! I am going to have to give these a 10/10, because they work like they say they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment