Friday, February 4, 2011

Vuka Think

Packaging:
Once again the Vuka resealable aluminum bottle is great because it is recyclable and reusable. Think comes in an amazing metallic royal purple. (If I could paint my car this color I would.)

Taste:
The flavor is Pomegranate Lychee. While I do not recall ever tasting a Lychee, I have tasted pomegranate, and could sort of pick out that flavor. When I opened it up and tasted it I immediately thought that it "tasted purple". Odd? Maybe. But it does. It is a fruity, almost berry like, taste.

Energy:
The caffeine content in this is 80mg. This gives a good amount of energy. Think also has Ginkgo Biloba, Panax Ginseng, and DMAE Bitartrate to aid in memory and concentration. I had a little more increased focus on things I was concentrating on. It is beneficial for office workers or students that need a pick me up that will also help them concentrate on their goals.

Overall Impression:
I really enjoyed Think. The energy lasted as expected, and the flavor is really good. I am going to give it a 10/10 because it tastes great and keeps you going.

No comments:

Post a Comment