Friday, February 4, 2011

Vuka Workout

Here we are for another Vuka review. This is Workout - a Berry Lemonade Rooibos Tea beverage that is lightly carbonated. 

Packaging:
As you probably know by now I really enjoy the Vuka bottles. They are aluminum, with a twist top lid, which has plastic that the lid screws onto so it does not wreck the lid or the bottle. They are reusable! And the colors are amazing. Workout is done in a lovely red color.

Taste:
Vuka Workout is a rooibos tea based drink. Its flavor is Berry Lemonade. This combination goes very well together. The three flavors together complement each other very well. It has a tang from the lemonade, and fruity notes from the berries, with the earthy and flavorful tea. This is a very refreshing and enjoyable flavor.

Energy:
The rooibos tea itself does not have any caffeine, so natural caffeine is added. This has 80mg of natural caffeine added to it. Because this is for working out each serving has 7% DV of sodium, which the other Vuka beverages do not have. The energy is sort of calm but explosive. It did not make me jittery, but kept me going a good while, and gave me the energy for "working out". I put that in quotes because I am not well into any sort of workout routine, but I try to do a little bit of a workout when I think about it. So as far as that goes it did a good job of keeping me energized throughout it and afterward.

Overall Impression:
Workout delivers on the energy, as well as taste. I am giving it a 10/10 because it delivered on the energy, and it tastes great!

No comments:

Post a Comment