Saturday, February 5, 2011

FeelGood 7 Energy - Euphoria

FeelGood 7 has a lineup of Energy, Sleep, and Hangover formulas. In this post I will be looking at their Energy drink, Euphoria.

Packaging:
The bottle is a 2 oz plastic bottle with a shrink label on it. It is very simple black with white and red lettering. Next to the bar code on the side is a green tea leaf and the words Green Tea Extract. The tamper proof plastic over the lid is red on the Energy shot.

Taste:
The taste is pretty typical of energy shots. It is sort of a strawberry/cherry/general berry flavor. It does not taste quite as "energy drink-ish" as some energy shots. It definitely tastes better than 5 Hour Energy (I have tried the pomegranate 5 Hour shot, and was not impressed at all by the flavor/texture of the beverage). So while it is still a berry flavor, it is more drinkable than some of the more popular energy shots, which I think will help launch it into the market well. It is made with Green Tea extract which has antioxidants in it.

Energy:
I have had a good sustained energy from this for most of the day. I drank it in the morning around 10am, and by 5pm, and I had only felt less energized for about an hour and a half before that. It really was not a hard crash like some energy drinks. Euphoria does not have sugar in it, as it is sweetened with Sucralose, so there is no sugar crash.

Overall Impression:
I really liked this. It gave me a good amount of energy for the day and kept me going without a crash later on. I would have liked it if they had mixed it up a little on the flavor and made it different than all the other energy shots. Although the berry flavor is familiar, it is still a great tasting shot. I am going to give this a 8/10 just because I would like to see something different with the flavor that will make it jump out a little more from the rest of the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment