Wednesday, February 9, 2011

FeelGood 7 Sleep - Serenity

I, like most people, sometimes have trouble getting to sleep at night. Usually I will drink some Chamomile and Valerian Root tea. That usually does a decent job at helping me get to sleep. Sometimes it does not. FeelGood 7 Serenety, the Sleep blend of the FeelGood 7 lineup has a few different natural sleep remedies in a well balanced shot.

Packaging:
The packaging is similar to that of Euphoria. The bottle is the same size, with a black shrink label with blue highlights indicating it is for nighttime use. It mentions on the side with the bar code on it that is contains Valerian Root.

Taste:
This tastes similar to the energy blend, a berry flavor like that of most energy shots, but slightly less "energy shot" flavor. It felt lighter in texture than Euphoria did.

Energy:
This is an anti-energy, or relaxation type of drink. It has L-Tryptophan, Chamomile Flower, Lemobalm herb, Passionflower vines, Hops flower, L-Theanine, Melatonin, Valerian Root. All of these are natural sleep aids. Within about 20 minutes of drinking it I was starting to really feel drowsy. I went to bed and fell asleep fairly quickly. I woke up a couple of times during the night and just barely noticed the clock before falling back asleep. When I woke up I did not feel the drowsy or anything.

Overall Impression:
I liked this. It helped me get to sleep at a decent hour. I woke up feeling refreshed. It did not give me weird dreams or anything, so that was a plus. I only want to caution those with sensitivity to Valerian Root that this may cause heart palpitations. All in all I am going to give this a 10/10.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment